Skip to content
Salt and Pepper Popcorn Cauliflower
Recipes - Cooking
Salt and Pepper Popcorn Cauliflower - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 head of cauliflower cup into bit size chunks
- 1 1/4 cups soda water
- 1 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 2 teaspoons salt (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- 3 cups ORGRAN Premium Breadcrumbs
- oil spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F
- 2. First combine the soda water, ORGRAN flour, salt and pepper together, then dip the cauliflower into the batter, shake off any excess batter and coat it with ORGRAN breadcrumbs.
- 3. Spread the battered & breaded cauliflower onto a lined and oiled sheet pan, lightly spray a coat of oil on top and bake for 18-20 minutes until the cauliflower is tender but still have a bit of a snap to it.