Skip to content
Recipes - Baking, Biscuits
Rock Cakes - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 2 cups ORGRAN Self Raising Flour (260g)
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup dried fruit
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped mixed nuts or sunflower seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon milk (15ml)
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF)
- Grease baking tray.
- Place the flour in a large mixing bowl and rub in the butter with your finger until fine and crumbly
- Mix in sugar, fruit, nut and ginger
- Whisk the egg into milk and add to the mixture. Mix to stiff dough.
- Spoon in small heaps onto prepared tray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool on wire rack