Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Roasted Vegetables - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 large carrots
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin
- 2 beetroot
- 2 large red onions
- 2 red capsicum
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup ORGRAN Crispi Rice Crumbs
- Other vegetables can be substituted in this recipe.
- 1. Peel the potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, beetroot and onions. Cut into approx. 1 cm (½”) dice.
- 2. Cut capsicum into large pieces. Remove seeds.
- 3. Place all the vegetables onto a large flat baking tray.
- 4. Pour 4 tablespoons olive oil over vegetables.
- 5. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 6. Place vegetables into a moderately-hot oven. Bake until vegetables are golden brown and cooked.
- 7. Pour ⅓ cup oil into a small frying pan. Add ORGRAN rice crumbs. Cook over a moderate heat until rice crumbs are golden brown.
- 8. Serve vegetables with ORGRAN rice crumbs.