Skip to content
Roasted Vegetables with Haloumi
Recipes - Cooking
Roasted Vegetables with Haloumi - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 large carrots
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin
- 2 beetroot
- 2 large red onions
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seed oil (olive oil can be substituted)
- 2 tablespoons ORGRAN Falafel Mix
- 1. Peel the potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, beetroot and onions. Cut into approx. 1 cm (½”) dice.
- 2. Place all the vegetables onto a large flat baking tray.
- 3. Pour 4 tablespoons olive oil over vegetables.
- 4. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 5. Place vegetables into a moderately-hot oven. Bake until vegetables are golden brown and cooked.
- 6. Pour pumpkin seed oil into a medium-sized frying pan.
- 7. Slice haloumi into 0.5cm (¼”) slices. Add to frying pan. Cook over a medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
- 8. When vegetables are cooked, toss ORGRAN falafel throughout vegetables.
- 9. Serve vegetables with haloumi.