Skip to content
Roasted Pumpkin with Fetta
Recipes - Cooking
Roasted Pumpkin with Fetta - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 4 x slices pumpkin (slices are approx. 3cm thickness, about 150g per slice) (leave skin on pumpkin slices)
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin oil (olive oil can be used in place of pumpkin oil)
- 2 tablespoons ORGRAN Falafel Mix
- small cubes of fetta
- 1. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 2. Prepare a 28cm x 5cm (11” x 1½'') deep round pie dish by spraying with cooking spray.
- 1. Arrange pumpkin slices in prepared dish.
- 2. Pour oil over pumpkin slices.
- 3. Sprinkle ORGRAN falafel over pumpkin slices.
- 4. Arrange fetta over pumpkin slices.
- 5. Place into a moderately-hot oven and bake for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 160°C (325°F). Continue to cook for approx. 20 minutes or until pumpkin slices are cooked.