Skip to content
Recipes - Baking
Raspberry Tarts - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 2 packages ORGRAN Amaretti Biscotti
- butter or monounsaturated margarine
- 2 eggs
- soft Philadelphia™ cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cream
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- frozen raspberries (fresh raspberries can be used)
- 1. Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- 2. Place biscotti into the bowl of an electric food processor or blender. Process to make fine biscuit crumbs. Put biscuit crumbs into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- 3. Put butter into a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until butter is melted. Pour butter into biscuit crumbs. Thoroughly mix to combine ingredients.
- 4. Press a layer of biscuit crumb mixture into small foil trays. Place foil trays onto a flat baking tray to facilitate handling.
- 5. Put eggs, cream cheese, cream, sugar and vanilla into the bowl of an electric food blender or food processor. Process to combine ingredients.
- 6. Place approx. 4 raspberries onto the biscuit base in each foil tray.
- 7. Carefully pour a small quantity of cream cheese filling over raspberries in each foil tray.
- 8. Place into a moderate oven and bake for approx. 20 minutes or until set in the centre and cooked when tested.
- These tarts are best if made in 6cm (2½") foil trays.