Skip to content
Raspberry Kombucha Choc Chip Muffins
Recipes - Baking
Raspberry Kombucha Choc Chip Muffins - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1/4 cup arrowroot flour
- 1 tblsp baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup 85% dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup frozen raspberries, plus extra for topping
- 1 1/4 cups sorghum flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/3 kombucha, raspberry lemonade flavour
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 180C, and grease or line a 12 hole muffin pan with moulds/baking paper
- 2. In a small bowl, combine No Egg™ and water. Whisk in the milk and kombucha, and set aside
- 3. In a large mixing bowl, combine sorghum, almond and arrowroot flours, along with the baking powder and cinnamon. Add chopped chocolate and briefly stir.
- 4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry, and stir until just combined - do not overstir! Carefully fold through frozen raspberries until just combined
- 5. Spoon the batter into your prepared muffin moulds, filling them about 3/4 full. Top each muffin with some of the extra raspberries.
- 6. Put the tray in the oven, and bake for around 15 - 20 minutes, until a metal skewer comes out mostly clean and the muffins are risen and tops slightly golden.
- 7. Remove from oven and let the muffins cool for another 15 minutes, before removing from the tray onto a wire cooling rack and allowing them to cool completely.