Skip to content
Recipes - Breakfast, Desserts, Kids
Rainbow Waffles - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- butter, melted
- 4 different food colourings
- Preheat a waffle maker. Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda into a large bowl. Stir in the sugar. Use a balloon whisk to whisk in the milk, eggs and butter until well combined.
- Divide the mixture among 4 bowls. Add a different food colouring to each bowl, adding a few drops at a time and stirring until mixture is vibrant in colour
- Spoon each portion into a separate piping or zip-lock plastic bag. Cut end or corner off each bag and stand upright in a glass.
- Pipe one coloured mixture in a ring about 2cm from the edge of the waffle maker. Pipe a different coloured ring inside the first ring. Repeat, using different colours, to make 4-5 rings. Close the waffle maker. Cook for 1 minute or until cooked through. Repeat with the remaining mixtures, alternating colours for each waffle.
- Stack waffles on a plate and serve with your favorite toppings.