Skip to content
Quinoa Pumpkin Puffs
Recipes - Kids
Quinoa Pumpkin Puffs - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 6 cups ORGRAN Quinoa Puffs
- 1 package gluten free licorice
- gluten free marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- red food dye colouring
- yellow food dye colouring
- 1 teaspoon golden syrup
- Mix red and yellow colouring to make as orange colour in small bowl.
- Melt margarine in large microwave safe bowl.
- Add marshmallows, and heat again in microwave until soft and fluffy.
- Put in a few drops of orange food coloring to achieve desired color.
- Stir in quinoa puffs and mix well.
- Using lightly greased hands, shape into small handful sized balls.
- Place onto pan lined with parchment paper and put licorice piece in the top for a stem.