Skip to content
Quinoa Crusted Salmon Fillets
Recipes - Cooking
Quinoa Crusted Salmon Fillets - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 4 fresh Salmon portion fillets
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN Quinoa breadcrumbs
- 2 tbs parmesan cheese finely grated (can be omitted)
- 1 tbs rosemary finely chopped
- 2 tbs chives finely chopped
- 2 tbs fresh thyme leaves
- 2 lemons, zest only
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180C and line with baking paper a tray big enough for all 4 salmon portions.
- 2. In a bowl combine the Quinoa breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, rosemary, chives, thyme and lemon zest. Mix well.
- 3. Place salmon onto tray and drizzle all pieces evenly with the olive oil. Season with sea salt and pepper.
- 4. Cover the top of each fillet with mixture to make the crust.
- 5. Place the salmon in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Serve with steamed green vegetables and / or steamed rice.
- Recipe by @feelgoodfoodie.au