Skip to content
Crusted Salmon Fillets
Recipes - Cooking
Crusted Salmon Fillets - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 4 fresh salmon portion fillets
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN Premium Crispi™ Breadcrumbs - lightly crushed
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, finely grated (can be omitted)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 lemons, zest only
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line with baking paper a tray big enough for all 4 salmon portions.
- 2. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, rosemary, chives, thyme and lemon zest. Mix well.
- 3. Place salmon onto tray and drizzle all pieces evenly with the olive oil. Season with sea salt and pepper.
- 4. Cover the top of each fillet with mixture to make the crust.
- 5. Place the salmon in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Serve with steamed green vegetables and / or steamed rice.
- Recipe by @feelgoodfoodie.au