Skip to content
Recipes - Baking
Pumpkin Ramekins - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 2 cups pumpkin, cooked mashed & cold
- 1 tablespoon ORGRAN Falafel Mix
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, as desired
- sour cream (or vegan substitute)
- 1. Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- 2. Prepare 6 small ramekin dishes by spraying with cooking spray.
- 3. Put all the ingredients into the bowl of an electric food blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared ramekins.
- 4. Place ramekins into a large baking dish. Put cold water into the baking dish until the water comes about half way up the ramekins.
- 5. Place into a moderate oven and bake for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 150°C (300°F). Continue to cook for approx. 25 minutes or until ramekins are set in the centre when tested.
- 6. When cooked, remove dish of water from oven. Take ramekins out of water.
- 7. Allow to cool slightly before serving.