Skip to content
Recipes - Baking
Pumpkin Fruitcakes - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1/2 cup macadamia oil (other oil can be used)
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer, prepared as per packet instructions
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup finely grated pumpkin
- 1 cup sultanas
- 2 1/2 cups ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- 2. Prepare 2 x 12-cup muffin trays by spraying with cooking spray. Line base of cups with circles of baking paper.
- 3. Pour oil into a large mixing bowl. Add sugar, egg and vanilla.
- 4. Stir in pumpkin and sultanas.
- 5. Sift flour, bicarbonate of soda, spice, ginger and cinnamon into a small bowl. Stir into oil and egg. Stir until ingredients are well combined.
- 6. Three quarters fill each muffin cup in trays with cake mixture.
- 7. Place into a moderate oven and bake for approx. 25 minutes or until cooked in the centre when tested.
- 8. When cooked, remove from oven and leave in trays for 5 minutes before turning out onto a fine wire rack to cool.