Skip to content
Pumpkin and Beef Lasagna
Recipes - Cooking
Pumpkin and Beef Lasagna - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- strips of ORGRAN Mini Lasagne Sheets, cooked to packet instructions
- of minced meat beef or mince substitute
- 1 onion
- 200 -300 g of butter (alternatively. vegan butter or low fat margarine)
- 1 cup diced tomatos
- 1 1/2 cups of grated Pumpkin
- cloves garlic
- 2 cups of shredded cheese (vegan if preferred)
- 5 dl tomato puree
- olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
- Ingredients for the béchamel:
- margarine or butter
- 1 heaped tablespoon of multipurpose flour Orgran
- 2 1/2 -3 cups milk (can be subbed with soy, rice or oat)
- pinch of salt
- 1. In a large pan, fry the onion and mince mixture until brown, once browned add the garlic and sauté. Season to taste.
- 2. Stir in the grated pumpkin, fry for a few minutes, then add tomato paste and diced ripe tomatoes. If the sauce is too thick, add a glass of red wine or some water to thin.
- 3. Covered cook for about half an hour.
- 4. To prepare the béchamel melt the margarine, stir in flour and fry a little.
- 5. Pour the milk and with a fork or a whisk, mix well. Add salt, season. If your sauce is lumpy, use a stick blender to smooth. Heat until it starts to thicken and remove from the heat.
- 6. Now to layer the lasagna. Coat the bottom of the baking pan with the tomato sauce, then a layer of cooked ORGRAN lasagna sheets, then coated with béchamel, then a layer of cheese.
- 7. Repeat until your reach the top of the pan, the final layer should be the béchamel sauce topped with cheese.
- 8. bake at 200 ° C for 30-40 minutes.
- 9. Serve and Enjoy.