Skip to content
Recipes - Baking
Protein Loaf - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- protein powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 eggs or ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer (as per packet instructions)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter / preferred nut butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 heaped tablespoons baking powder
- 2 -3 tablespoons stevia / sweetener / maple syrup
- 1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a loaf tin.
- 2. Put all wet ingredients into a blender. Blitz well.
- 3. Sift all dry ingredients into a bowl.
- 4. Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients; combine well.
- 5. Pour mix into greased loaf tin and top will your favourite toppings. (Fruit, nuts or both) Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until a clean skewer comes out clean.
- 6. Let loaf cool and serve, or eat right away.