Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Potato Salad - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups bacon pieces
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup finely chopped mint
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, as desired
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN Corn Crispy Crumbs
- 1. Peel potatoes. Cut into 1cm dice. Place into a medium sized saucepan with water. Cook over a gentle heat until just tender. Do not over-cook or potato will break up. Alternatively potato can be steamed as desired.
- 2. Place strained potato into a medium-sized serving bowl.
- 3. Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil into a small frying pan. Add bacon. Cook until bacon is crisp.
- 4. Add bacon to potato.
- 5. Stir in mayonnaise and mint. Add salt and pepper, as desired.
- 6. Pour 3 tablespoons olive oil into a small frying pan. Warm over a gentle heat. Add ORGRAN corn crumbs. Increase heat. Cook until crumbs are golden brown. Stir to prevent crumbs burning.
- 7. Sprinkle ORGRAN corn crumbs over potato in bowl.