Skip to content
Potato Corn & Shallot Patties
Recipes - Cooking
Potato Corn & Shallot Patties - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 3/4 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour (90g)
- 1 kilogram peeled & grated potatoes
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 egg (or ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer)
- seasoning to taste
- oil for shallow frying
- 1 corn on cob, kernels removed
- Place potato in large bowl. Blend in flour, corn, egg (or No Egg™ as per packet instructions), onion and seasoning to taste and mix well.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Squeeze excess liquid from the potato mixture.
- Place handfuls in the oil, flattening with spatula.
- Fry for 3 minutes each side or until golden.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Continue with remaining mixture.
- Serve: 4 (makes about 8 patties)