Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Pork Ribs - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh chilli
- 2 kilograms pork spare ribs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, extra
- 1. Combine honey, tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, garlic, ginger, olive oil, ORGRAN flour and chilli in a small bowl.
- 2. Prepare a large flat oven dish by spraying with cooking spray.
- 3. Place ribs into prepared dish. Spread sauce over ribs. Turn ribs to make sure they are well coated. Cover with foil and place into refrigerator if possible.
- 4. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 5. Pour extra oil over ribs in baking dish
- 6. Place ribs into a moderately-hot oven. Leave foil on over ribs. Cook for 20 minutes. Remove foil and cook for a further 25 minutes or until meat is cooked.
- Refrigerate marinated ribs for a few hours to intensify the flavour. Cover ribs with foil and turn a couple of times while in the refrigerator.