Skip to content
Plain Muffins 2
Recipes - Baking
Plain Muffins 2 - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 225 millilitres cold water
- 1 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour (120g)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons rice flour (60g)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pea flour (25g)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- 2 teaspoons margarine or butter
- caster sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer
- 2 tablespoons water to combine with No Egg™
- dried fruit or chocolate chips can be added.
- Serve with jam, cream, butter or dust with icing sugar.
- Preheat oven to 160ºC (325ºF).
- Grease 12-hole muffin tin.
- Sift flours, baking powder and salt together.
- Cream margarine, vanilla and sugar.
- Add flour into margarine mixture and combine well.
- Slowly add water and beat on high speed for 3-4 minutes, then put aside.
- In a separate bowl beat No Egg™ with water to combine.
- Add No Egg™ mixture into the muffin mixture then beat on high speed for 1 minutes or less to combine well.
- Pour the mixture into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until cake tester come out clean.
- Remove from the tin and cool on wire rack.