Skip to content
Plain Muffins 1
Recipes - Baking
Plain Muffins 1 - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 3 cups ORGRAN Self Raising Flour (390g)
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk or soy milk (250ml)
- melted butter or olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F)
- Lightly grease a 12-hole, ½ cup muffin tin.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl and stir in the sugar.
- Make a well in the centre.
- In a separate bowl mix through the egg, milk and melted butter or oil.
- Pour the egg mixture into the well. Using spoon to stir until just mixed. Do not over beat, the batter can be lumpy.
- Spoon the mixture in to the muffin tin. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.