Recipes - Cooking
Pizza Crusted Broccoli Steaks - ORGRAN Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 4
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 2 broccoli heads, cut into 2cm thick slices
- ORGRAN SMAXX! Crunchy Snacks – Pizza Flavour
- 3 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer
- 6 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 180C fan forced. Arrange a tray with baking paper.
- In a shallow bowl, combine egg replacer and water and whisk OR for egg option whisk egg and milk in a bowl.
- Place pizza snacks into a mortar and pestle and break down to resemble crumbs (or a food processor can be used). Tip into a shallow bowl.
- Set up the broccoli on one plate, the egg replacer / eggs next to it and finally the pizza crumbs.
- One at a time, dip both sides of the broccoli into the “egg” then into the bowl with the crumbs. Firmly press the crumbs into broccoli to create a thick crust on each side. Place onto the tray.
- Repeat with remaining broccoli steaks.
- Bake for 20 mins. Serve with chosen side dish including steamed rice, steak, or a green salad.