Skip to content
Recipes - Baking, Biscuits
Peanut Cookies - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 cup ORGRAN Self Raising Flour (130g)
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup crushed peanuts
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Ingredient Substitution: Alternatively peanuts can be replaced with sultanas or another favourite dried fruit
- Preheat oven to moderate (160°C or 325°F)
- Grease baking tray
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Roll dough into balls and place on greased tray.
- Flatten slightly with fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.