Skip to content
Recipes - Desserts
Passionfruit Cheesecake - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- pkt Orgran Biscotti Amaretti
- melted Butter or Margarine
- 1 tin Condensed Milk
- Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Gelatine dissolved in 2 Tbsp boiling water
- Pulp of 2 large Passionfruit
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Whipped Cream and Extra Passionfruit Pulp for decorating
- Biscuit Base Method -
- Crush biscotti and add to the melted butter.
- Press the mix into a greased 20cm spring form tin.
- Chill in fridge while preparing the filling.
- Filling Method -
- Dissolve the gelatine in the boiling water, stand aside to cool.
- Using electric beaters, cream together the cream cheese, condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Lastly fold in the gelatine and passionfruit pulp.
- Pour filling over the crumb base and return to the fridge until firm. This normally takes a night.
- Remove gently from the tin and decorate with whipped cream and extra passionfruit pulp.