Skip to content
Recipes - Baking
Herb Buns - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Premium Bread Mix
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons dairy free margarine
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 400 millilitres water
- 1. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 2. Prepare a 12-cup muffin tray by spraying with cooking spray. Line base of cups with circles of baking paper.
- 3. Warm bread mix on high in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- 4. Place bread mix into the large mixing bowl of a heavy-duty electric mixer. Stir in parsley.
- 5. Add margarine, oil and water. Mix well to combine ingredients.
- 6. About three quarters fill each muffin cup.
- 7. Place into a moderately-hot oven and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked when tested.
- 8. When cooked remove from oven and leave in tray for 5 minutes before turning out onto a fine wire rack to cool.