Recipe courtesy FeelGoodFoodie.au
Recipes - Cooking
Paella Cauliflower Casserole - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 1h 20m
- Total Time: 30m
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 brown onion, diced
- 2 red capsicum, diced
- 20 green beans, cut into 3cm lengths
- 2 firm tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN Crispi™ Premium Breadcrumbs
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- coconut yogurt
- black olives, pitted
- lime juice
- fresh chilli, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200C fan forced.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite size florets and steam in a microwave for 4 mins. Sprinkle with cayenne, cumin, coriander and 1 tbs olive oil and set aside.
- Add the diced tomatoes, cauliflower and breadcrumbs and combine well. Take off heat and place in oven for 10-15 mins or until you see the cauliflower starting to take a nice brown colour.
- Serve with a big dollop of coconut yogurt, a sprinkle of fresh chilli slices, chives, black olives and a squeeze of lime juice.