Skip to content
Sweet & Savoury Pancake
Recipes - Baking, Breakfast, Cooking, Desserts
Sweet & Savoury Pancake - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- Ingredients for the pancake:
- ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- ORGRAN GFG Substitute
- 3 tablespoons ORGRAN No Egg- Egg Replacer prepared as per packet instructions
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Ingredients for toppings:
- Oil for greasing the pan
- Fresh fruit to top
- Coconut whipped cream
- Maple syrup
- 1. Using a blender, blend the pancake ingredients to form a batter.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- 3. Grease a round baking dish/ oven proof dish and evenly pour the batter. Spread to fill the pan.
- 4. Bake for about 20-25 minutes. Check that the pancake is cooked in the middle with a skewer. If the top browns too quickly, cover with foil and continue to cook.
- 5. Top with your favourite toppings such as fruit, whipped cream and maple syrup.