Skip to content
Orange Cinnamon Muffins
Recipes - Baking
Orange Cinnamon Muffins - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 3/4 cups ORGRAN Self Raising flour
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer, as per packet instructions
- 1/2 cup dairy-free yoghurt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- 1. Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- 2. Prepare a 12-cup muffin tray by lining with muffin papers.
- 3. Put the flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon into a large mixing bowl. Stir well to combine ingredients.
- 4. Place No Egg™, yoghurt, oil, orange juice and vanilla into a blender. Blend to combine ingredients.
- 5. Stir in bicarbonate of soda and orange rind.
- 6. Pour liquid into dry ingredients in bowl. Mix until ingredients are well combined.
- 7. About three quarters fill each muffin cup in tray.
- 8. Place into a moderate oven and bake for approx. 20 minutes or until cooked in the centre when tested.
- 9. When cooked, remove from oven and leave in tray for 5 minutes before turning out onto a fine wire rack to cool.
- *Reheating - place leftover muffins in the microwave for 10 seconds before serving