One Bowl Country Bake
Recipes - Breakfast, Cooking
One Bowl Country Bake - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 large zucchini grated (squeeze any excess liquid)
- 1 medium red capsicum, finely diced
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 3 spring onions/scallions, sliced thinly
- 1 cup Tasty Cheese
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- butter, melted
- 6 eggs, lightly scrambled
- 2 tablespoons gluten free ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup parsley, fresh and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, fresh and finely chopped
- Sea salt / Pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 180C fan forced.
- 2. Line baking tray ( approximately 30x20cm) with baking paper.
- 3. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- 4. Spoon into tray and bake for 50 mins or until cooked though.
- 5. Allow to cool before cutting into squares for serving.
Follow us on social media