Recipes - Baking
One Bowl Banana Cake Paximathi - ORGRAN Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 1h
- Total Time: 1h 10m
- Serves: 20
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Banana Cake Mix
- ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 3 eggs (or ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer, for vegan alternative)
- butter, melted (or dairy free butter, for vegan alternative)
- Combine all ingredients in a wide bowl and stir with a wooden spoon. Using a hand, kneed the dough for a minute making sure all ingredients are blended well.
- Divide mixture in half and shape into two 20cm logs (I used some baking paper to wrap and roll it into a log as the mixture is quite buttery)
- Place both logs onto a tray lined with baking paper and place into preheated oven for 30 mins at 160C fan forced.
- Allow to cool for 15 mins and then cut into 2cm slices.
- Arrange back onto the same tray with baking paper and place side up. Bake for a further 10 mins at 160C fan forced.
- Turn off oven and open oven door. Leave the tray in the oven for a further 15 mins with the door open and oven off. This allows the paximathia to dry without baking them further.
- Allow to completely cool before storing in an airtight container.