Skip to content
Nut-Free Rocky Road
Recipes - Baking, Desserts, Kids
Nut-Free Rocky Road - ORGRAN Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- white chocolate (or dairy-free white chocolate, for vegan alternative)
- 1 package ORGRAN Classic Choc Biscotti, broken into chunks
- mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons pepita seeds
- 2 tablespoons dried goji berries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- extra chia seeds & goji berries, to decorate
- Line a tray 20 x 20cm with baking paper.
- In a glass bowl add the white chocolate and melt by placing over a pot of simmering water. Stir until completely melted. Take off heat and allow to sit for 3 mins.
- In a large bowl add all the ingredients and pour over the melted chocolate. Stir and combine well.
- Pour into the tray and spread out evenly. Sprinkle over the top a little extra chia seeds and goji berries for decoration. Place into fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Cut into squares. Will remain fresh for 2 weeks in fridge in an air tight container.