Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Nourish Bowl - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 2 cups cos lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 -5 roasted brussels sprouts
- 1 roasted sweet potato
- ½ cup carrots, shredded or diced
- ¼ cup cucumber, sliced thinly
- ¼ of an avocado
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- fresh squeezed lemon
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- dash of salt
- dash of cayenne pepper
- ORGRAN Falafel (prepare as per packet instruction)
- 1. Start by filling a large salad bowl with the dark leafy greens.
- 2. Next, top with all the remaining ORGRAN falafel, vegetables, sweet potatoes, and chia seeds.
- 3. You can arrange each ingredient in a pile and then wait to stir everything together.
- 4. The hummus, lemon and the apple cider vinegar makes for a thick and creamy dressing on it's own.
- 5. Serve and enjoy!