Skip to content
Nourish Bowl (1)
Recipes - Cooking
Nourish Bowl (1) - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Falafel Mix (prepare as per packet instruction)
- 2 cups cos lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 -5 roasted brussels sprouts
- 1 roasted sweet potato
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded or diced
- 1/4 cup cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1/4 avocado
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- fresh squeezed lemon
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- dash of salt
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 1. Start by filling a large salad bowl with the dark leafy greens.
- 2. Next, top with all the remaining falafel, vegetables, sweet potatoes, and chia seeds.
- 3. You can arrange each ingredient in a pile and then wait to stir everything together.
- 4. The hummus, lemon and the apple cider vinegar makes for a thick and creamy dressing on it's own.
- 5. Serve and enjoy!