Skip to content
No-Bake Lunchbox Bars
Recipes - Kids, Snacks
No-Bake Lunchbox Bars - ORGRAN Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 cup ORGRAN Itsy Bitsy Cocoa O’s
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- 2 tablespoons cranberries
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut or brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Mix cocoa O’s, pepitas, cranberries and coconut together in a bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat sugar, rice malt syrup and dairy-free butter in a saucepan over a low heat. Once melted, remove from heat.
- Pour caramel mixture over dry mixture and stir to combine.
- Transfer mix to a small container or tray and press into corners.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins before slicing into ‘bars.’ Store in the fridge or freezer!