Skip to content
No-Bake Lemon Pie
Recipes - Baking, Desserts
No-bake Lemon Pie - ORGRAN Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Shortbread Hearts
- butter, melted
Lemon Filling Ingredients:
- 2 1/2 gelatine leaves
- 360 millilitres cream, thickened
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon rind, finely grated
- 70 millilitres lemon juice
- 1 drops yellow food colouring gel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- Grease a 20cm base pie dish.
- Using a food processor, process biscuits until fine crumbs form. Add butter. Process until combined. Spoon mixture over base and side of prepared dish. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Place gelatin leaves in a bowl. Cover with cold water. Set aside for 5 mins or until softened.
- Meanwhile, using an electric mixer, beat 1 cup cream until firm peaks form. Whisk condensed milk, lemon rind and juice together in a separate bowl.
- Squeeze excess water from gelatin. Place gelatin in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 1 min or until gelatin is melted. Add to lemon mixture. Mix well. Stir in food colouring. Fold beaten cream into lemon mixture, in 2 batches. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight, if time permits.
- Decorate with lemon slices and minced mint leaves. Serve.