Skip to content
Multiseed Wholemeal Bread
Recipes - Baking
Multiseed Wholemeal Bread - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- wholemeal buckwheat flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 425 millilitres warm water
- 50 millilitres vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon quinoa
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- Blend self raising flour, wholemeal buckwheat flour and salt.
- Combine flour blend with warm water and vegetable oil.
- Mix together using an electric mixer on medium speed for 2-4 minutes.
- Add chia seeds, poppy seeds, flaxseeds, quinoa, sunflower seeds and pepitas to small bowl and blend together using a spoon.
- Set aside 1 table spoon of seed mixture for topping bread loaf.
- Gently fold remaining seed mixture into dough.
- Add dough to a greased 21cm x 11cm bread loaf tin. Sprinkle top of loaf with 1 tablespoon seed mixture previously set aside.
- Transfer to a warm place and allow to prove for 50 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/375°F.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°/350°F for 35 - 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and enjoy.