Skip to content
Mini Sweet Potato Loaves
Recipes - Baking
Mini Sweet Potato Loaves - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 cup cold cooked diced sweet potato
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- soft unsalted butter
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 1/2 cups potato flour
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer
- 1. Preheat oven to 180°C (375°F).
- 2. Prepare a 9cm (3½˝) (8-cup) mini loaf tray by spraying with cooking spray. Line base of cups with baking paper.
- 3. Place sweet potato, oil, eggs and butter into the bowl of an electric food processor. Blend until mixture is smooth. Pour into a medium sized bowl.
- 4. Sift rice flour, potato flour, buckwheat flour, baking powder and No Egg™ into sweet potato mixture. Stir well to combine ingredients. Mixture will be a moist consistency.
- 5. Place tablespoons of mixture into each prepared tray.
- 6. Place into a moderately hot oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked when tested. When cooked, remove from oven and leave in trays for 5 minutes before placing mini loaves onto a fine wire rack to cool.