Skip to content
Mexican Black Bean Appetisers
Recipes - Crispbreads, Snacks
Mexican Black Bean Appetisers - Orgran Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Black Bean Wafer Crackers
- 2 small avocados
- 1 small red onion
- 1 punnet cherry or grape tomatoes
- coriander or parsley leaves
- chilli flakes
- Prepare the avocado by slicing it into small slithers that fit onto each wafer. Do the same with the red onion and tomatoes, cutting them into thin slices.
- Set out the wafer crackers onto a serving board.
- Assemble appetiser by placing first the avocado, then the onion and tomato. Top with chilli flakes and a coriander leaf.
- Serve immediately.