Skip to content
Recipes - Baking, Biscuits
Melting Moments - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- butter or salt reduced monounsaturated margarine
- pure icing sugar, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 1. Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F).
- 2. Cream butter, icing sugar, vanilla and honey.
- 3. Sift flour and add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- 4. Press mixture into foil trays.
- 5. Decorate with a pattern as desired.
- 6. Put shortbread onto a flat oven tray to make handling easier.
- 7. Place into a moderately-slow oven and bake for approx. 20 minutes or until very pale golden brown and cooked.
- 8. When cooked, remove from oven and leave in foil trays.
- 9. When cold, store shortbread in an airtight container.