Recipe courtesy FeelGoodFoodie.au
Recipes - Baking
Mediterranean Style Bread - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 45m
- Cook Time: 40m
- Total Time: 1h 25m
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Premium Bread Mix
- 395 millilitres warm water
- dried yeast
- 50 millilitres vegetable oil
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- feta, crumbled (or 50g vegan feta, for vegan alternative)
- semi-sundried tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Prepare bread according to packet instructions. Add all ingredients into bowl (bread mix, water, yeast, oil) and mix with hand held mixer using a dough hook for 2 mins.
- Add the spinach, feta, tomatoes and oregano and combine for another minute.
- Spoon into a greased loaf tin and proof in warm area for 45 mins.
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan forced & bake for 40 mins.
- Remove from tin as soon as possible and allow to cool on wire rack for 1 hour before slicing.