Recipe courtesy FeelGoodFoodie.au
Recipes - Breakfast, Cooking
Mediterranean Egg Cups - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 40m
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- sweet potato, sliced thinly
- green zucchini, sliced thinly
- red capsicum, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180C fan forced. Using olive oil, spray or brush the inside of the muffin cups. Set aside.
- Using a mandolin, thinly slice the sweet potato and zucchini.
- Place the sweet potato in a microwave container (with a lid) and microwave for 2 mins. Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a deep bowl add together the ‘egg’ mixture ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Add about a tablespoon of the ‘egg’ mixture to each muffin cups and then add a layer of sweet potato, zucchini, some capsicum and olives.
- Add again some ‘egg’ mixture and repeat the layers 2-3 times until each cup is full, remembering to add the ‘egg’ mixture in between the layers each time.
- Sprinkle some oregano over the top of each and place into oven for 30 mins.
- Remove from tray cups and serve hot with a green salad.