Skip to content
Matcha Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Recipes - Baking
Matcha Chocolate Chip Banana Bread - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 package ORGRAN Banana Cake Mix
- 3 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 5 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice milk
- vegan chocolate chips
- 1. Beat the bananas until smooth and creamy, before setting aside.
- 2. Beat the margarine and malt syrup in another bowl until creamy.
- 3. Combine the banana with the margarine mixture, using a hand mixer.
- 4. Mix in the cake mix, matcha and rice milk to combine.
- 5. Add the chocolate chips, mixing until incorporated.
- 6. Transfer the batter into a brownie tin lined with parchment paper.
- 7. Top with some chocolate crumbs and half a slice of banana.
- 8. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C/355°F for 40 minutes.
- 9. Allow the banana bread to cool before serving.