Skip to content
Recipes - Baking, Desserts
Lemon-Lime Cheesecake - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
Biscuit Base Ingredients:
- 1 package ORGRAN Amaretti Biscotti
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or salt reduced monounsaturated margarine
Lemon-Lime Filling Ingredients:
- 1 lemon-lime flavoured jelly crystals (gluten free)
- 1 teaspoon gelatine
- 1 cup boiling water
- cream cheese (gluten free)
- 1/4 cup gluten free icing sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup cream
Biscuit Base Method:
- 1. Preheat oven to 180˚C (350˚F).
- 2. Prepare a 20cm (8˝) pie plate by spraying with cooking spray.
- 3. Place biscuits into the bowl of an electric food processor or blender. Process until fine biscuit crumbs. Put biscuit crumbs into a small mixing bowl.
- 4. Place butter into a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on medium high for 2 minutes. Stir and microwave for a further 30 seconds, if butter is not melted. Pour butter into biscuit crumbs and mix well.
- 5. Press into prepared pie plate. Take care to make sure crumbs evenly coat base and sides of dish.
- 6. Place into a moderate oven and bake for 10 minutes, taking care not to burn biscuit base.
- 7. Remove from oven and allow to cool while preparing Lemon-lime Filling.
Lemon-Lime Filling Method:
- 1. Place jelly crystals into a small bowl. Stir gelatine well into jelly crystals.
- 2. Pour in boiling water and stir until all the crystals are dissolved.
- 3. Pour jelly mixture into a food processor or blender. Add cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- 4. Pour cream into a small bowl. Beat cream until whipped. Stir into jelly mixture.
- 5. Pour into cooled biscuit base. Set in the refrigerator until required.