Skip to content
Lemon Curd Cheese Cake with Gingerbread Base
Recipes - Baking, Biscuits, Kids
Lemon Curd Cheese Cake with Gingerbread Base - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Itsy Bitsy™ Gingerbread Friends
- butter, melted (or margarine, for vegan alternative)
Cream Cheese Filling
Egg Free Lemon Curd
- Place the biscuits in a food processor or food bag and process or crush with a rolling pin. Transfer to a bowl and pour over melted butter. Mix well. Divide between prepared glass jars and press into the base (leave a tablespoon of crumbs aside for decorating at the end). Set aside.
- Prepare the Lemon Curd by placing all ingredients into a saucepan and over a medium heat continuously whisk until smooth and is a thickened consistency. If it is too thick, add a little more water. Allow to completely cool.
- Prepare cream cheese filling by placing cold fresh cream into a deep bowl and using an electric hand mixer, whisk until soft peaks form. Add the cream cheese and sugar and further whisk until well combined.
- Assemble the cheesecake jars by adding a couple of spoons of lemon curd on top of the crumble, then cream cheese filling and again topping it with a big dollop of the lemon curd. Finally sprinkle some of the gingerbread crumble over the top.
- Allow to chill in the fridge for a couple of hours or if you are impatient, dig in and have it at room temperature! Enjoy.