Skip to content
Recipes - Baking
Lemon Cake - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 cup ORGRAN Self Raising Flour (130g)
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (355ºF)
- Grease bread tin
- 1. Place all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- 2. Melt butter and place in a cup and add lemon juice.
- 3. Break 2 eggs into a cup and fill with milk. Mix dry ingredients gently.
- 4. Place the mixture into greased tin.
- 5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Serving suggestion: Ice with lemon icing.