Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Lebanese Bowl - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 2 Eggplants, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 3 Carrots, grated
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced
- Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Baby Spinach
- ORGRAN Falafel Mix (as per packet instructions)
- Hummus (as you desire)
- Preheat grill. Line a large baking tray with foil and arrange eggplant in a single layer. Lightly spray with olive oil and season. Cook, in batches until grill for 3-4 minutes. Flip over eggplant and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook cumin seeds for 1 minute or until fragrant. Transfer to a large bowl with carrot and 1 tablespoon each of lemon juice and oil. Season and toss to coat.
- Heat remaining oil in the same frying pan over medium heat. Cook garlic for 1 minute or until golden. Add chickpeas and cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes or until hot. Stir through spinach until wilted. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice and season.
- Divide eggplant, carrot salad and spinach mixture between 4 bowls. Top with falafels and a dollop of hummus.