Skip to content
Lamb Curry w/Chilli Pasta
Recipes - Pasta
Lamb Curry w/Chilli Pasta - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- potato, (approx. 4 medium potatoes)
- brown onion (approx. 1 large brown onion)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- lean lamb mince
- grated carrot (approx. 1 large carrot)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh beans, cut into small pieces
- tin diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 cup ORGRAN Falafel Mix
- 1 teaspoon freshly minced chilli
- 1 tablespoon curry, more or less as desired
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, as desired
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia™ Cream for Cooking
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 package ORGRAN Rice & Corn Spirals
- 1. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 2. Prepare a large casserole dish by spraying with cooking spray.
- 3. Peel pumpkin and potatoes and cut into small pieces. Place into a steamer. Steam until soft.
- 4. While pumpkin and potato are cooking, peel and cut onion into dice.
- 5. Pour oil into a frying pan. Add onion and garlic. Sauté (lightly fry) onion and garlic. Add minced meat, carrot, beans, tomatoes, tomato paste, falafel mix, chilli, curry and salt and pepper. Stir well to combine ingredients. Cook over a gentle heat until meat is cooked. Stir occasionally to prevent meat sticking.
- 6. Put cooked pumpkin and potato through a potato ricer or mouli into a medium-size bowl. Stir in cooking cream.
- 7. Spread potato mash over base of prepared casserole dish. Top with lamb meat mixture.
- 8. Place into a moderate oven and bake for approx. 20 minutes or until heated through.
- 9. While casserole in oven, cook pasta as per packet instructions.
- 10. Remove from oven and sprinkle with shaved Parmesan cheese; serve with chilli pasta.