Skip to content
Kiwi & Banana Cake
Recipes - Baking
Kiwi & Banana Cake - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Vanilla Cake Mix
- 165 millilitres milk or water
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- butter or dairy free margarine
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 kiwi fruit
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- 1. Prepare a 20cm (8") round fluted cake tin by spraying with cooking spray.
- 2. Make up cake mix according to the directions on the packet, using the quantities of milk, eggs and butter listed above.
- 3. Peel and mash banana.
- 4. Peel and chop kiwi.
- 5. Put a small amount of cake mixture into the bowl of an electric food blender or food processor. Add banana and kiwi fruit. Process until banana and kiwi are smooth. Stir into bulk of cake mixture.
- 6. Pour cake mixture into prepared tin.
- 7. Place into a moderate oven and bake for approx. 45 minutes or until cooked in the centre when tested.
- 8. When cooked, remove from oven. Leave in tin to cool.
- 9. When cold, turn out onto a serving plate.