Skip to content
Kebabs with Lime & Ginger Sauce
Recipes - Cooking
Kebabs with Lime & Ginger Sauce - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1. Remove skewers from freezer and thread meat onto cold bamboo skewers. Place kebabs in a flat dish.
- 2. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Pour lime juice over kebabs and place in fridge for about 1 hour.
- 4. Drain and reserve residual lime juice for sauce.
- 5. Heat olive oil in a frying pan.
- 6. Place kebabs into frying pan.
- 7. Fry kebabs for about 5 minutes. Turn and fry for a further 5 minutes – or until cooked. Set aside to keep warm.
- 8. Place ORGRAN Plain Flour into frying pan. Gradually add chicken stock and blend well. Add reserved lime juice, honey, brown sugar and ginger.
- 9. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 10. Place kebabs onto serving plates.
- 11. Pour sauce over kebabs on serving plates.
- 12. Garnish with fresh herbs.