Skip to content
Recipes - Baking
Holiday Bread - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Premium Bread Mix
- 400 millilitres water
- 2 eggs
- margarine (or dairy free margarine)
- 1. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 2. Place the bread mix into a medium-sized, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- 3. Pour water into a small bowl. Add eggs and whisk well.
- 4. Melt margarine and add to water and egg.
- 5. Stir into bread mix. Mix well to combine ingredients.
- 6. Spread dough into silicon loaf pan (approx. 20cm x 10cm (8” x 4”)).
- 7. Place in a warm place to rise until soft and spongy. Don’t prove for too long or the bread may be too open in texture.
- 8. Place into a moderately-hot oven and bake for 45 minutes or until lightly golden brown on top and cooked when tested.
- 9. When cooked, leave in pan for 10 minutes, before turning out to cool.