Recipe courtesy feelgoodfoodie
Recipes - Cooking, Snacks
Herb Stuffed Mushrooms - Orgran
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 20m
- Serves: 4
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 4 large brown mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons ORGRAN Premium Breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese (or vegan cheese)
- 2 tablespoons parsley. finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves, fresh
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, to drizzle & spray
- Preheat oven 200°C fan forced.
- Peel outer skin layer from mushroom. Gently pull out stalk and finely chop. Set aside to add to stuffing mixture.
- Combine all other ingredients, including mushroom stalk.
- Spray outer side of mushroom with olive oil spray and place onto tray lined with baking paper.
- Scoop a tablespoon amount (or more depending on size of mushroom) of stuffing mixture into each mushroom.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 10 mins.
- Serve hot or at room temperature with a side salad and some steamed quinoa.