Recipe courtesy feelgoodfoodie.au
Recipes - Cooking, Snacks
Herb Hummus with Quinoa Wafer Crackers - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- Serves: 4
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- organic chickpeas
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh chives
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (plus extra to drizzle)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed (extra may be needed)
- 2 whole garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 package ORGRAN Quinoa Wafer Crackers
- vegetable sticks
- Rinse and drain chickpeas and prepare all other ingredients.
- Add all ingredients to food processor and blitz until smooth.
- If hummus is too thick, add a tablespoon of lemon juice at a time until consistency is smoother.
- Place hummus on a platter or in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil and scatter some herbs over it. Serve with quinoa wafers and vegetable sticks.
- Will keep in the fridge in air tight container.