Recipes - Cooking
Herb & Chilli Crumbed Fish - ORGRAN Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 4
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 4 x 220g white fish fillets
- 1 cup ORGRAN Premium Breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, whisked + 2 tbs milk
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 dried oregano
- 1/2 chilli flakes
- salt & pepper, to taste
- juice of lemon
- Preheat oven to 180C and arrange tray lined with baking paper.
- Using a paper towel, pat dry fish and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Arrange whisked eggs in one bowl. Arrange breadcrumbs with parsley, oregano and chilli flakes in another bowl.
- Dip 1 piece of fish in egg mixture, then breadcrumb mixture. Place on a baking tray. Coat remaining fish.
- Bake in preheated oven for approx. 15 mins until cooked through and golden on top.
- Squeeze some lemon juice over and serve with steamed rice, quinoa or a green salad.